I just spent the last hour looking at parts of my hometown on google’s streetview and screenshotting different places of significance on my phone — where I grew up, my grandma’s house, where Dereck and I first lived together, where we first had sex and then a spot we regularly stopped to have sex in the back of his mom’s car (yes both accessible via google streetview, we were teenagers and didn’t get much alone time so we had to get creative y’know), places we’ve kissed, our favorite pizza place, where I had my first kiss, my bus stop for school, where I first drove our honda (our first car). It’s just crazy how long ago that all is now and how far we’ve come. I can’t believe we’ve spent almost a decade together. After all this time he’s still my best friend and I miss him so much when he’s not with me. I think I’ll always have moments when I’ll get a little nostalgic for my hometown, but I’m so glad we got out of there and lived in other small pieces of the world too. And regardless of where we are there’s no one I’d rather spend all my days and nights with.
The silent observer | Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
- Sims 4 comes out Tuesday and I might buy it sometime this or next month and renew my WoW sub.
- Tuesday I’m running some errands and have 4 books to pick up at the library, plus I’m going to get a tub of cake batter batter batter at coldstone.
- My birthday is September 9th! I should force myself to go get free breakfast at Denny’s or IHOP, or at least a free donut and drink at Krispy Kreme, but I haven’t decided yet.
- Lexie and I might have a ladydate the weekend after my birthday.
- September 21st is Bunnyfest in Balboa Park.
- Battle of Gods comes out October 7th.
- November 9th Banana will be in town again. It’s mostly for her boyfriend, but we’ll hang out a little too.
- By early November Dereck should be moved back into his work center so happier times and more free time, too.
- November 18th The Wind Rises comes out on bluray/dvd so I’ll finally get to see it.
- Pokemon November 21st.
- The Hobbit December 17th.
"It’s pronounced like jif"
Yeah well I don’t gif a fuck